There are lots of events taking place in the month of September. It will be raining celebrities. Lorde, Jason Mraz, Journey, Foreigner, to name a few, will be gracing Nashville with their presence. To make things easy for you, here are a few tips to make sure you don’t get lost in the crowd.
- Plan in advance so you don’t get left behind. The longer you wait, the more expensive it gets; be it hotels, limo rides, tickets, everything will be in short supply as the time gets closer. So start searching for deals. This will ensure you don’t pay double the price for required services.
- Be prepared. During big events the roads are generally shut off for vehicles. The only way to access places, like the Bridgestone Arena, is by foot. While we totally understand your love for high heels and stilettos, we would suggest that you wear shoes that treat your feet right.
- While it’s important to take care of your feet, take care of your belongings too. You might not want to leave anything expensive in your car, or too visible to the naked eye. Someone will absolutely accept your invitation and take what is not theirs.
- Be mindful where you park. After all, along with most other businesses, its peak time for tow truck companies to make some money during these days, and they will not let any opportunity pass by.
- Last but not the least; do not forget to charge your phones. Keeping a phone charged ensures that you keep an emergency option open in case you get in the middle of a sticky situation.
So have fun, be safe and have an amazing month of September.
For a complete list of events please go to www.visitmusiccity.com